HTC VIVE Virtual Reality System $499



Here is Limited-time deal link

That will get you to Amazon Site.....




This device is life changing. I'm a huge gamer.

 I'll admit, an unhealthy addict. Sitting in front of a desktop PC doesn't do my body any good at all.

 It's been causing me anxiety, loss of sleep and disappointment in myself. I was assuming the Vive would just add to it, but I had to have it anyway. 

The result were entirely unexpected. In less than a week I've exercised more than I have in years and had a BLAST doing so. 

I actually WANT to exercise more than my body can handle. My entire body is sore and I'm loving it.

I feared that I would use the Vive as a form of escape and ignore my real world responsibilities and kill my social life. 


The exact opposite has happened. This is not a casual toy. If you intend to use it room scale, it takes a lot of planning. 

There are sensors to set up, a good amount of space needed, a LOT of cable management.

 It works best if you have an entire room dedicated to VR, but not all of us are fortunate enough to have that kind of space.

Something you will learn early on is that when you take off the headset and return to the real world, you want your real world settings to be pleasing.


 The last thing you want to see when you return is a sink full of dishes, dirty laundry, clutter or anything that would cause you disappointment. 

My apartment is now spotless and totally in order. 

Half of my living room is set up for the Vive. I have a welcoming, clean open space complete with yoga mats. I now live in my previously unused workout clothes.

This is an experience to share.


 My friends are totally blown away. This didn't decrease my social life. 

Again, it did the opposite. I'm inviting my MOTHER over! GASP! That never happens! :) She used to be an avid scuba diver but can no longer dive due to health issues.

 Next week I'm taking her scuba diving in my living room! My friend's wife was trying to plan a small surprise birthday for him but they're new in town and don't know many people. 

I offered to host the gathering at my place. 

Why not? It's now clean! We had a wonderful evening.

 I'm planning on having people over most weekends to have fun and explore the possibilities the Vive offers.

 It's a joy to share!

My PC gaming addiction is gone. 


POOF! Just like that.

 I never would thing this would happen.

 Yes, I'm still playing games, but I'm fully active. Very active.

 I moved almost non stop for 3.5 hours yesterday.

 I'm much more aware of my time.

 I don't feel depressed or that I'm missing out or hiding from life. I feel exhilarated.

This does not come without a price. 


Please know that the current $799 price is just the beginning.

 You will need a top of the line computer with a powerful graphics card in order to run the Vive properly. 

Being a big gamer, I already had the computer ($1100 about six months ago) but I still had to upgrade to a GeForce 1070, which currently runs just over $400.

 Tripods and mounts: $60. Applications run from free to about $30 each.

 I've dropped a couple of hundred on games in the first week.

Budget your money, budget your space, know what you have to do to get this set up, get your act together and THEN buy this. 


Your story might end differently than mine, but I hope if anything it's better.

And for the love of all that is holy, buy Audioshield. It's by far my most used app and SOOOOOOOO much fun

Comments