PlayStation 4 Slim 1TB Console Short Review

Here is Limited-time deal link


PlayStation 4 Slim 1TB Console


 


 That will get you to Amazon Site.....


 I really love my new PS4 Slim, it's great, easy to setup and has a tons more options.

Pros:

Current Gen Console as of 2/28/2018

Alot faster than the PS3 in general

Tons of free games

Playstation Now is a pretty decent deal and has a wide selection

Tons of media apps like netflix, hulu, amazon video, funimation, etc...

Controller allows you to change brightness of glow

Tons of customization options to suit your console to you (including high contrast)

Playstation plus seems to offer better deals for digital.

Cons:

No more composite output, which means I can't get audio through my pc the easy way

When you are downloading many items there can be menu lag

Some apps tend to glitch and close application isn't an option. However, you can easily just restart.

I got this because I had no reason to get the PS4 Pro, I don't have a 4K TV nor do I really care about 4K Gaming (and the 6-8 games that are supported for 4K on the Pro.)

 Honestly I just found this to be a better deal, as the Pro just seems to be a lazy cashgrab. 

It definitely is slim and fits into pretty much any keyboard space (for those of you with multiple desks like me.)

Pretty much the ideal console in my opinion.

Comments