Xbox One S Over PS4?

Here is Limited-time deal link



Xbox One S 500GB Console


 


 That will get you to Amazon Site.....
I was deciding between choosing the Xbox one S and Playstation 4 for my first "next-gen" console. I decided to get the Xbox now and get Playstation 4 in a few more months. 
I paid for 1 day delivery so I could have it for the weekend. Packaging was clean, everything I ordered with it came clean as well. 
I did an overview and I didn't see any damaging. 
With my purchase I received a copy of Halo 5 and Ghost Recon Wildlands Gold Edition. I downloaded the Xbox App for android the moment I received the digital codes and redeemed them to my account. When I got the Xbox plugged in, I got to work downloading them. Everything seems to be running smooth, the two games are fun.
 The gold edition of Ghost Recon appears to run for about $100, so I cannot complain.
 I only have 2 complaints I can make about this purchase, but neither are big enough personally to affect my 5 star rating.

1. I know that the digital games were going to be huge, I just didn't think they would be this huge. 
Ghost Recon was a 49GB download, not too bad. 
Halo 5 was a whopping 97 GB download. 
That was a bit concerning as the Xbox I purchased has only around 370ish GB of space after the OS and initial updates.
 I recommend anybody to go and get an external if they plan on getting a ton of games.
 I recommend getting a separate HDD dock that can take and swap out 3.5 HDDs. It will end up being a cheaper option than just a regular stand alone external HDD.

2. This 2nd negative, I wouldn't necessarily put on the Xbox, but Amazon itself. 
When my Xbox shipped, I received 1 e-mail with the digital code for Halo 5. 
I never received a second e-mail from Amazon with Ghost Recon. I was going to message Amazon, but I decided to check my message center under account settings.
 I found out, they sent me 2 messages there. One containing the Halo 5 code and the other Ghost Recon code. 
So I would highly recommend if you get a console with multiple digital games from Amazon, check your message center. 
I just wish Amazon would either send both e-mail with codes or just messages on Amazon. If I hadn't looked, I probably would have been messaging back and forth with Amazon about where my code is at.

Overall, it's a fun console. $140 Included games doesn't hurt the purchase at all. I recommend this if you're interested in getting an Xbox.

Comments