DualShock 4 Magma Red Upgrade

Here is Limited-time deal link


DualShock 4 Wireless Controller for PlayStation 4 - Magma Red



 

That will get you to Amazon Site.....

Well I wanted the upgraded DS4 for PC since I play Tekken 7 for a lot of hours and I notice my old Dualshock would drain very quickly so I decided to buy a brand new DS4 and waited for a price cut since I dont think these controllers are worth $60 but more in the $40 range. 

When I saw it in person I was Wowed of how much it reminds me of the DS1 for Playstation One but there is one flaw that was off the back looks lighter than the silver coating and it isn't silver.

 It's a very light gray color (SNES gray) which looks off since the front is a darker silver. Later down the line I might try to find a good coating of silver and color coat the back to match the front but that is my only negative.

 I do like the light bar showing on the track pad since I can't never tell from the older DS4 what color is changing if I play it on my PS4 since some games do change color in certain situation.


 I haven't tested the battery life yet but ill test it on my PS4 when I have time if it can last longer than the older controller. Overall I like the silver the most of all colors.

Comments